Anyone get a MoreBeer coupon recently?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last two orders took a min. of 2 days to get a shipping label, let alone out the door, not counting week ends. Makes it tough to plan orders so the goods are not setting some place over the weekend.

Cheers :mug:
Joel B.

My last two orders took a min. of 2 days to get a shipping label, let alone out the door, not counting week ends. Makes it tough to plan orders so the goods are not setting some place over the weekend.

Cheers :mug:
Joel B.

I've been waiting to buy a glycol chiller and I know as soon as I pull the trigger, I'll get a coupon.

Yeah I'm guessing the online LHBS have been so swamped during COVID they have zero incentive to offer deals right now. I used to get those x% off emails periodically from all the major online vendors but haven't seen any of them doing it lately.

I just searched my email archive. I haven’t gotten anything but order confirmations from Morebeer since March. Kegconnection was sending out promotional offers until about a month ago. AIH is still sending discount offers regularly (I’ve gotten 5 this month) but they’re all for beer or wine recipe kits, none for hardware or other ingredients.

I got tired of them shipping me less than I ordered. The first time, I ordered 5 pounds of PBW and I received a 1 pound container in a UPS box saying it weighed a total of 2 pounds. I sent them a note and they ignored me until I showed them that the UPS label said 2 pounds. Other troubles occurred for a few more shipments. The last order I placed it came as (I think) 54 pounds but should have been (I believe) 87 pounds of products. Same issue in that the UPS box didn't add up to the amount the order said. It took two more shipments to get everything and then they terminated my account. I have no interest in using them. My LHBS, or a few other online locations are much more professional.

I have not received a discount from them in a few months. I did place an order 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. Usually they ship within 24 hours and I receive the following day. This order took 5 days to ship(shipped Friday) but they did schedule for next day Saturday delivery so my yeast arrived safely and I still brewed on Sunday. I was sweating 😓

I have not received a discount from them in a few months. I did place an order 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. Usually they ship within 24 hours and I receive the following day. This order took 5 days to ship(shipped Friday) but they did schedule for next day Saturday delivery so my yeast arrived safely and I still brewed on Sunday. I was sweating 😓
There are many better places to order from where the owner actually cares about you.

My most recent order with MoreBeer was placed on June 8th and received on June 12th. I have not had any problems with missing items, but I did get an extra (free) 5 lb bag of malt with one order, which they told me to go ahead and keep.

My most recent order with MoreBeer was placed on June 8th and received on June 12th. I have not had any problems with missing items, but I did get an extra (free) 5 lb bag of malt with one order, which they told me to go ahead and keep.
Bet somebody else didn't get their 5lb bag of malt. Ever since weed was legalized in CACAfornia, their staff seems to be failing to do their job.

but I did get an extra (free) 5 lb bag of malt with one order, which they told me to go ahead and keep.
Good on you for the +5 lbs, but I can't help but think there's some poor SOB that's 5 lbs short of a brew day some where!! Hopefully not,, (checks order made on the 12th for any 5lbs of grain,,, nope, not me,,LOL)
Cheers,
Joel B,

I got an extra pound with my first order. Pretty cool since I do small batches.

Latest posts

Back