Any online university beer school

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gugguson

Reaction score
Hello.

A friend of mine is looking to get a online degree in brewing or brewing marketing, which is more substantial than few weeks. Is there any institute which offers this study online which also has a official diploma which the industry accepts after the course/degree finishes?

Johann

Last time I checked Heriot-Watt has brewing and distilling online. Just so you know, if their brewing/distilling guys are half as tough as their management/economics staff, expect to spend a lot of time studying.

Direct link : http://www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/prog/msc-brewing-and-distilling-by-distance-learning/?programme=119

Also, Heriot-Watt is one of the oldest higher education establishments in Scotland and I think we can all respect the dedication the Scottish put into getting smashed. Lord knows, I'm not a lightweight by most standards and most of their guys can put me under a table.

Latest posts

Back