Any funny (or embarrasing) applejack stories?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindenMan

Reaction score
I mention in a different post about a neighbor raised in California apple country that was not not familiar with "Craft Applejack". A couple of nights ago I went to his home to oversee the collection of the applejack that had just come out of his freezer. His estimated ABV was 18% before freezing, but we don't know what the Applejack ABV actually was. He and I had discussed how sneaky well made Applejack could be, and why we should include the phrase "panty dropper" in whatever we decided to name our nectar of the gods. Here is an observation he made the other night after I had left: don't do shots of the previous bottle while waiting for the collection vessel to fill the next bottle. Apparently there was a fair bit of stupid happening in his kitchen; probably the reason he doesn't remember anything after bottle #4 (12oz). (The collection vessel contained a gallon of 18% ABV :)) A word to the wise would resemble something of this nature; don't be doing shots of Applejack while bottling, and remember panties are for women because nobody wants to see your junk when you're drunk.

I am getting a stand up freezer for my basement/eventual stand up keezer. I will have forthcoming applejack stories once I start freezing the batch of belgian cider I have.

My junk fit just fine in panties thank you very much.

Latest posts

Back