• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Anvil Brewing 10 Gallon Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foolery

Reaction score
Looking to sell (and make some space) one of my Anvil 10 gallon kettles. Along with it I'm including a Anvil false bottom and a Ferment in a Kettle (new in box) kit. Kettle and FB are in excellent condition. I have two 10 gallon Ferment in a Kettle kits and it works well. The gasket seal that comes with it fits/ works on my old 10 gal Polarware pot. Really nice with BIAB and brew time/ clean up. The kettle is heavy gauge and induction compatible with a the tri-ply bottom. More info is available on Anvil's website if interested. Would prefer to sell locally, and can meet someone in Raleigh, NC or the surrounding areas. Additional pics upon request.

Asking price: $250

Would you mind sending Pics? I'm in eastern NC but have a brother up in Apex, don't know how far you are from there but could possibly get him to meet you. I've been debating on geeting one of these anyways

Would you mind sending Pics? I'm in eastern NC but have a brother up in Apex, don't know how far you are from there but could possibly get him to meet you. I've been debating on geeting one of these anyways
I'll post them ASAP. Apex is close and I work on that side of Raleigh.

sounds good

IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG

Back