• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California All grain system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there - located in Modesto. Are you willing to part out your rig? I'm in the hunt for a bigger boil kettle.

Thanks and cheers.

For now I would like to sell it together.

Awesome to see another modesto brewer though!!

For now I would like to sell it together.

Awesome to see another modesto brewer though!!

Me too! i know there are other folks that brew in town but not sure if there are any official brew clubs. Do you brew with anyone or alone?

I mostly do it solo. I have a good friend that also brews so we try to bbq and brew together when we can. When I started there was a club called modesto mashers, but I think it stopped.

How about you?

Same here - I brew mostly solo but occasionally with a friend in town. I had also heard there is a club but nothing materialized. I've thought about talking with the folks over at Barley & Wine about it but haven't gotten up the stones to do so.

Anyhow, good luck on selling the system! keep me in mind if you decide on parting some stuff out.

Cheers!:mug:

Back