A Must-Try Brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUCC98

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen…

Sierra Nevada’s 2005 Bigfoot “Barleywine Style” Ale. Wonderful color, aroma, and a slight alcohol taste & burn. A heaping 9.6%, and giving the way the Sox are playing right now (Red not White)…I’ll need every point… :drunk:

Let's just say that it was probably a good idea not to drink a barleywine every time the White Sox scored a run... you would be dead...

Go White Sox!

/phillies fan who always roots for the underdogs

well, so far 1 of 2 wishes have come true. One, I only wanted to see the Red Sox get to the post season...nothing more. Secondly, I wanna see the Yanks go down in FLAMES!!!! The highlight of last night was watching A-Rod cry like a little girl when he got hit by a pitch..... :D

Lol, I'll go against the grain here and actually make mention of the beer.... :) The Bigfoot ale is awesome. It cleared off the shelves quick here in California. Can't even find it at Beverages and More. Oh well, I'll wait till next year I guess.

thats why i ALWAYS reserve a case or 2 of bigfoot before it even comes out!! thats got to be my favorite beer. i can't get it here in germany, but if i could, i'd fly back to the states just to buy a case!!!

justbrewit said:
thats why i ALWAYS reserve a case or 2 of bigfoot before it even comes out!! thats got to be my favorite beer. i can't get it here in germany, but if i could, i'd fly back to the states just to buy a case!!!

Well if you do be sure to bring back about 4 kegs of Paulaner Hefe Weizen of a good local beer for me!

I'll pay you for them.

F the Sox. Series is over. No one liked them 6 months ago, now everyone has a Sox shirt or hat on, all darker than the Midnight on the Moon. Not a spot of fading anywhere.

I'm proud of the Cubs. Not jumping on that "Let's win a championship" bandwagon, my Cubbies are staying pure and true to form. 2006 won't be their year, <granpa simpson voice>but that's the way we likes it!</gsv>

Back