A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen to that. If only Lucas would have given up some control on the prequels. The stories actually weren't bad but the dialogue was horrible.

The new one is definitely a step in the right direction.

Pretty good. It moved very quickly and there was hardly a slow spot to be had. Not necessarily a bad thing, but you could tell he had a lot to cover and had to keep things moving.

I really dug the new characters. Rey and Finn were really cool. Can't wait to see them in the continuing story.

I was impressed, I really enjoyed it. Are we allowed to talk about spoilers in this thread, or is there another thread for open discussion of the movie?

I was impressed, I really enjoyed it. Are we allowed to talk about spoilers in this thread, or is there another thread for open discussion of the movie?

I thought I the wookie-on-ewok sex scene was a tad over gratuitous for what is ostensibly a children's movie, and contributed little to the plot. Just filler, really.

No spoilers!

Oops.

Maybe we should start a "discussion w/ spoilers" thread?

Edit: homer beat me to it.

Good movie, pleasing to know it is.

Looking forward to seeing it in late January. I probably shouldn't open threads like this one even ones without "spoilers" in the title.

To post here, stupid of me even .

I thought I the wookie-on-ewok sex scene was a tad over gratuitous for what is ostensibly a children's movie, and contributed little to the plot. Just filler, really.

Da fuq?

I am not a die hard Star Wars fan but, I have watched them all.

And, after hearing about this one from two people having entirely different opinions on the movie, I think I will wait for DVD. Maybe.

One is a die hard cosplay type. The other is a meh, it's just a movie type.

BOTH fell asleep during the movie. FELL ASLEEP!

Between this and the hampster vs puppy love I think I'll wait.

I know, right? That's what I said. :drunk:

BOTH fell asleep during the movie. FELL ASLEEP!

I don't see how. It was a very fast-paced movie, at least most of it. Unlike II & III, which had all sorts of boring, uncompelling, sleep inducing shot/reverse shot dialogue scenes that pointlessly explained what other characters were doing rather than showing it.

Back