A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What song is that?

Seriously, how old are you?

Heard back on short sale just now. They countered my lowball by going $300 above list, lol. Just told realtor to void the offer. Not worth dicking around for that home.

So, you lowball and just to F with you they counter with a price over asking? Yeah, that makes sense.

Guy at the liquor store convinced me to try this.

View attachment 348266

Bourbon barrel aged pale ale.

Gonna go back and punch him in the face...

I finally figured out which guys at the liquor store to trust and which ones have horrible taste. By the way, did you get some Melvin?

So, if I'm PKUing correctly, no one wants this beer I'm sending out?

Meanwhile, I'm eating Habanero chocolate bacon. It's got some kick to it. Luckily, I've got something daaaaaank to wash it down with.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459552981.319444.jpg

See that bottle in the background? I got a nice lil' nightcap all lined up. Thanks @BeerMeDuffman !

Oh, I was thinking only of my ex. So more like:

****ing *****
Lying ****
Cheating Whore

:eek:

Ooooooookayyyyyy........hey, why don't we go get ourselves another beer.....psssst.........gurgle..gurgle.gurgle.........there...isn't that better?

Aah.....this is nice...we should come back here some time....

So, you lowball and just to F with you they counter with a price over asking? Yeah, that makes sense.

I finally figured out which guys at the liquor store to trust and which ones have horrible taste. By the way, did you get some Melvin?

Meanwhile, I'm eating Habanero chocolate bacon. It's got some kick to it. Luckily, I've got something daaaaaank to wash it down with.

View attachment 348268

See that bottle in the background? I got a nice lil' nightcap all lined up. Thanks @BeerMeDuffman !

I don't know wtf is going on.

I want that beer you're sending out, but I didn't win.

Since these two chodes won't claim, you should flip a coin or go with some funny 50/50 shot and just call it.

Since these two chodes won't claim, you should flip a coin or go with some funny 50/50 shot and just call it.

I never said anything what you are hinting at. I had apparently left (even though it was only a joke) and I saw Blizz tell mcbaumannerb to send his address.

He won. That's all I know.

:confused:

Hit him a 2nd time for me......no patience for someone f'ing with my Friday night. Gonna have to wait another 7 days to get it right....%€£#%

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'll manage to have a good Friday night anyway. Actually kinda mad at myself as 'bourbon barrel pale ale' didn't even sound appealing, but I bought it anyway.

It was a new guy. Gonna have to remember to ignore him. I assume you got some 2 x 4. I didn't, yet. Apparently Crooked Stave Distro truck hits the south end of town on Wed. I may run up to Mile High in the morning as soccer games for tomorrow just got cancelled and I'm brewing tomorrow and need some stuff I can grab at Barley Haven.

Send a BIF if no one really wants it.

From val. Detail shots later, we're out the door as soon as I walk in.

Dude...wtf are those little things?

image.jpeg

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'll manage to have a good Friday night anyway. Actually kinda mad at myself as 'bourbon barrel pale ale' didn't even sound appealing, but I bought it anyway.

It was a new guy. Gonna have to remember to ignore him. I assume you got some 2 x 4. I didn't, yet. Apparently Crooked Stave Distro truck hits the south end of town on Wed. I may run up to Mile High in the morning as soccer games for tomorrow just got cancelled and I'm brewing tomorrow and need some stuff I can grab at Barley Haven.

Send a BIF if no one really wants it.

I picked up some 2x4 and someone recommended picking up Hubert, so I grabbed that too.

View attachment 348268

That chocolate is better then I assumed it would be. It disappeared on me quick lol. Bacon + anything is awesome. Bacon plus chocolate plus pepper, hells yes!

Slym, just saw your PM. I told Mcbaumannerb to send his address and I was already working on getting yours. I said I was fine with sending two boxes, so let's just do that. You guys can send me your addresses and tell me what you like or dislike, or I can stalk you and send you a random box of beer. Your choice. Yes, I'm threatening you with beer. On friendly thread. Wow.

@slym2none
@mcbaumannerb

Slym, just saw your PM. I told Mcbaumannerb to send his address and I was already working on getting yours. I said I was fine with sending two boxes, so let's just do that. You guys can send me your addresses and tell me what you like or dislike, or I can stalk you and send you a random box of beer. Your choice. Yes, I'm threatening you with beer. On friendly thread. Wow.

@slym2none
@mcbaumannerb

PM incoming.

Thanks a lot - more than anything at the point I sent you the PM, I thought that I was going to have people saying I came back only to get a prize.

:mug:

That's the spirit little pilgrim..........didn't really occur to me at first...but yeah...'bourbon barrel pale ale'.....huh? I think you have saved me from a future Friday night f' up ..... Thank you.

Jeez how hard is it to send a body some free beer?

Step 1: get feelings hurt
Step 2: make a dramatic exit from forum
Step 3: check back and see if anyone feels bad for you and notice you won a giveaway
Step 4: come back and say it was all a joke
Step 5: free beer

Step 1: get feelings hurt
Step 2: make a dramatic exit from forum
Step 3: check back and see if anyone feels bad for you and notice you won a giveaway
Step 4: come back and say it was all a joke
Step 5: free beer

There's no reason to be an *******.

:(

Not that any of the above happened - that's why I asked m00ps for backup, just so anyone didn't think I was lying. If you want to call both him & I liars, I can't stop you, but you'd be wrong on both counts then.

:)

Don't even get me started on if they should have bought the wide-flange beams, paid the mark-up, and waited for the extended lead time. Sizing up one size would have handled the load just fine and been cheaper.

Wide flange... Drooool. Don't tell me you work in construction

Back