• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 Gal 1/4 barrel Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMTG

Reaction score
I am selling one of my 1/4 barrel 7.5 gal stainless steel keggle with a 1/2", 1/4 brass ball valve and copper tubing for $80. Great setup for those who make 5-6 gallon batches! I am only selling as I have built a 15.5 gal 1/2 barrel HLT to match the other @ I have. My loss, your gain. I have this up on Craiglist, but am sick of dealing with low ball offers.

As a bonus, just for HBT'ers, I will include a brass elbow with an acrylic sight glass FREE!

for shipping estimates, give me your city,state and zip. I have a commercial UPS account and will be able to save you on shipping. Free local pickup in So Cal as well. Thanks!

NOTE: the third picture is to show what sight glass will look like as it's not shown set up on the first 2 pics.

183.JPG

184.JPG

185.JPG

My brewing buddy might like this so here is the info: Hendersonville, TN 37075

Shipping via UPS ground will be $18.36

I also have the "lid" that was cut out, it'll be included as well.

The MCI Series Trauma Kit will be my next purchase...I'll keep it next to my kegerator because thats where most injuries occur. LOL '
Happy Holidays to All!

Back