• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri 6 tap keezer, perlick 525ss, 10 ball lock kegs, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_777

Reaction score
Post has been updated to reflect components available and prices for each. Thanks.

Hey all,

Getting rid of most of my brewing equipment as we are going to be moving in the near future. I'm listing this as a package currently, if there's not enough interest after a few days, I will break up and sell individually.

Here's my 6 tap keezer:

6 taps all are Perlick 525ss with ss shanks and ss tailpieces - all plumbed to 3/16 poly -$40 per complete set - ALL SOLD
4 way gas manifold - Sold pending funds.
Taprite dual body regulator - Sold pending funds.
5 lb co2 aluminum tank -Sold pending funds.
20 lb co2 steel tank - Sold pending funds.
Internal pc fan that runs constantly vis a usb power outlet - $10
Johnson Controllers A419 digital thermostat - Sold pending funds
10 (yes ten) Ball lock corny kegs - Potential local buyer.

SkplEIb.jpg

NvaPx5O.jpg

oLLRvhv.jpg

CZjxxHR.jpg

eewMp1U.jpg

If you split this up, I would be interested in 4 perlicks and 4 shanks. Good luck with the sale though. Beautiful system and helluva deal

I will throw my name in the hat for the 525SS if you decide to part them out.

I'm in KC am interested in the dual body regulator and CO2 tank if you decide to part it out.

If you go that route send me a pm with prices and pics. I'd like the 20 pounder depending on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm interested in kegs as well

I've decided to part out. I'll be pm'ing those in line for the different components and update the initial posting as appropriate. Thanks!

Johnson Controllers A419 digital thermostat

^^^this depending on price, and maybe the co2 splitter, and a faucet or two if available..

ill take two of the perlicks and two of the shanks

Unsure if you're willing to ship to Pittsburgh, PA, but am interested in 3 of the 10 Ball Lock kegs if the pricing is right?

Possibly the 5 or 20lb CO2 too.

Keg Virgin here and am putting the pieces together for my system:)

Beautiful system I might add!!

I'll get in line for two perlicks, two shanks, and the taprite dual body regulator to be shipped to CT.

Working my way down the list on those that had dibs on certain components. Keep an eye out for a pm. If you haven't received a pm yet, don't despair as I will keep this post updated with what's available. Thanks.

What is the fan for?

Helps draw the colder air from the bottom up to the collar that often is a few degrees warmer than the rest of the freezer. Insulation helps tremendously, but a fan pushes things along even more.

If any kegs are left I would interested in 3 and possibly the temp controller, looking for the price shipped to 34653

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew. Pn

Interested in up to 6 kegs if you still have them

I can't update the original post, but all of the kegs were sold to a local buyer. I will open a new thread with the pieces left over. Thanks.

Back