• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 55 Gal closed top Stainless Barrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ettbeer

Reaction score
Looking to trade a 55Gallon closed top stainless barrel for a 10gallon oak whiskey barrel that only had whiskey in it. The barrels i have are exactly like the image and had maple syrup in them only.. i can post pics of the actual barrels if you're interested. No shipping unless you pay for it.. this is in the Boston area. let me know. Will also sell. I have 3 total.

55_SS.png

check out sons of liberty distilling down here in rhode island they sell 10 gallon oak whiskey barrels
where did you come across those ss barrels?

I bought them from Bubba's barrels about 2 years ago.. was going to make a brew system out of them but ran out of steam on that once i bought a house.

Are any if these still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

they all are.. the shipping is very hefty though, from my google-ing how much to ship a barrel.

Checking to see if these barrels are still available. Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in the boston area... Guessing these could be used for fermenting but how would you clean them?

Barrels are in stock I'm not a big whiskey guy but its good stuff they just won an award in London had all sorts of ri news coverage

Latest posts

Back