• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 50ft Copper Immersion Chiller - NW Houston (Cypress)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Call_Me_Tex

Reaction score
SOLD

DIY copper immersion chiller. The two upright pieces are soldered together. Just the cost of the tubing will run you $90 these days not including your time and the brass fittings on top. Open to reasonable offers.

Coil dimensions are approx. 9-5/8" OD x 11-1/2" Tall

oymGIM1.jpg

There are no leaks. I'm only selling because my Grainfather came with a nice CFC and since that chiller uses 3/8" tubing I made a 25' 3/8" chiller to cool the supply water. This guy is now unnecessary and takes up a lot of space.

There are some minor dents, but I'd be hesitant to call any of them "kinks". I work in the pipeline business... "kink" is a dirty word to us and implies that the integrity is compromised. That is certainly not the case here although flow is going to be mildly affected.

I uploaded a lot more pictures (4x ID, 4X OD, Neck, and bottom) so you can judge the dents yourselves.

https://goo.gl/photos/kSAeiewwCCyP4vmPA

I sent you a private message yesterday, I would like to purchase the wort chiller. Can I pick it up Monday?
What part of Houston are you in?

Back