• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gal. Mash Tun w/ SS False Bottom & SS Spigot- $50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfowler1

Reaction score
SOLD

I am asking $50. (***Shipping Included - anywhere in US***)

I am selling a blue, 5 gallon (Lowes branded) Igloo mash tun. The cooler itself is in outstanding condition, because it had previously been used only as a hot liquor tank. No scratches, no stains.

All of the hardware is shipping cleaned, installed, and ready to use. You can open the box, and add water and grain.

Hardware includes:

-9" domed stainless steel false bottom w/ a 3/8" barbed SS ell (purchased from Brewmaster's Warehouse)
-a piece of 3/8" silicone tubing
- 2) SS hose clamps
-1/2" MNPT x 3/8" barbed SS fitting (connects bulkhead to false bottom)
- 2) 3/4"x1/2" SS bushings (one bushing on each side of the 3/4" bulkhead)
- 3/4" threaded SS full coupling
- 3/4" SS locknut
- a set of SS shims (washers) to complete my "Blichmann style" bulkhead
- silicone high temp 0-ring (I will include 2 extras)
- 3/4" x close SS nipple
- a 1 piece, 3/4" SS ball valve with locking lever handle
- 1 brass 1/2" MNPT x 1/2" barbed fitting

I am including the brass barbed fitting just so you can use this tun out of the box, but I really encourage the use of some form of quick disconnect down the road. The barbed fitting is the only thing that will need to be teflon taped (I'll throw in a roll). All other fittings are pre-taped and tightened.

Thanks,
Joe

Sold to Robbie.

I'll have tracking for you in the morning.

Thanks,
Joe

Latest posts

Back