• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada 5 19L Sanke's for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapo

Reaction score
$20 each. Good condition, I just don't have the equipment or the room for kegging. Not that I didn't want to! :p

Not that my phone will let me post (stupid app always crashes) but if you want to pm me with an email addy I can send some :)

This is in Vancouver BC by the way. Keep in mind the shipping costs you will have to cover if you want these.

I may be interested (depending on shipping) how much to ship 2 or 4 to USA 08817
Also what type of coupler do they use Standard "D" or do they take something else like S or G??

Ok everyone, I have pictures sent for those who asked and available for those who want them. Please let me know if you are still interested and I will do my best to get back to you asap. I'll be doing it first come first serve but if I don't get an answer I'll have to go on to the next person, sadly. We are moving and I can't hang onto them, as much as I wish I could.

Back