• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 tap stainless steel tap topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorglath

Reaction score
I have a top to a kegerator for sale. I believe it initially came from a pepsi tap, but has been retrofitted to work for beer! The freezer it came from went out and I am liquidating this part. It comes with the stainless steel tower (front and back obviously), 4 taps and 4 shanks, I will be cutting the tube from behind the taps, therefore, no liquid posts or tube are included.

Price is $250 OBO, shipping is free - OBO.

photo-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

20Wx18Dx16H as for weight, I don't know because it is still attached to the kegerator top, i would say between 5 and 10 lbs.

Jasoux,
The fridge would support it, but it would stick out quite far, and the feed line hole is on the bottom of the device.
-Matt

Latest posts

Back