• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 4 tap keezer + all the fixings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemerritt

Reaction score
Keezer includes

4 Ball lock kegs
4 Stainless Perlick Faucets
4 Way secondary regulator
5 lb Aluminum CO2 Tank
Dual gauge regulator
STC 1000
Freezer (Bought new 2 years ago)
4 gas ball lock disconnects
4 liquid ball lock disconnects
gas lines
new liquid lines
Drip tray
Extra o-rings
Keg lube

22018733592_82b290d031_z.jpg

Will not part out. Located in 92672

$1100

I just finished my own keezer build, so not in the market for one at the moment, but I have to say that mounting your regulators on the inside of your lid is a genius move. I just kicked myself and said, "why didn't I think of that?" I bet that makes it dead simple to move kegs around.

Definitely. The screws game out a couple times from the lid closing, but once i used drywall anchors, it seemed to hold better

SWMBO was just telling me how she knew I couldn't leave well enough alone and was going to be tinkering with my keezer within a week. I hate to prove her right, but I'm definitely considering doing that!

Back