4 New Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grfrazee

Reaction score
While my brother (urbanmyth) has been doing the lion's share of the brewing and bottling, I have, on the other hand, been making labels for our first creations. They are:

dead-deer-ale-label_400ppi.png

ladyfish-blond-label_400ppi.png

nuts-and-bolts-label-400ppi.png

walking_eagle_label.png

If you haven't noticed, they all follow a similar template.

All are done in Photoshop CS5, mostly with the pen tool, and in the range of 4.5"-4.8" x 3". I have to say, they look pretty sexy on a bottle.

they look good. i especially like that you are keeping the template constant.

i don't get the taglines though. am i missing something or do they mean something to you?

The taglines are usually a bit of an inside joke between either my brother and me or between us and friends/family.

The Dead Deer one is because we hunt, and the somewhat lengthy story of the beer's name. The Ladyfish one is just a quote from the movie. The Nuts & Bolts one is because my brother got a lot of brewing stuff (including the ingredients for the beer) from Craigslist for super cheap. The Walking Eagle is kind of self explanatory if you think about it, but it is a pointed reference to my godfather, for whom the beer is being brewed.

We all know someone that's a 'walking eagle'.....love the tag!

Wish I had the skill to make my own!

Back