• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 4 Ball Lock Kegs ($200) & 10 Gal. Venus Spirits Bourbon Barrel ($120)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgonzo2k2

Really Awesome User
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The ball lock kegs are in great condition as I've just refurbished them all.

All 4 have a complete new set of O-rings all the way around.

I added new lids, dip tubes, and connects where needed, other parts have been thoroughly cleaned and tested.

All 4 seal well and you should have no problems. They are cleaned, sanitized, pressurized, and ready for you to fill with your beer. This is a much better deal than the used kegs you'll find available online.

Asking $200 for all 4 of them.

00E0E_btaAPBR8Izy_1200x900.jpg

----------

The barrel is a used Venus Spirits 10 Gallon Bourbon Whiskey barrel, like the ones they sell at Seven Bridges here in Santa Cruz (image for reference).

I picked this up back in May for a homebrewing project that I never got around to, and I've just decided to not go forward with that project, so as cool as the barrel looks sitting in my garage, I'd rather get it to someone who will put it to good use.

Barrel is in great condition, has only been opened once since I purchased it, and would be great for stouts, barelywines, and the like.

Asking $120, which is $30 less than Seven Bridges.

00p0p_4wNScIPGhNU_1200x900.jpg

Due to size these would be local pickup, and I'm in Santa Cruz, CA.

Latest posts

Back