• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 3/4" 303 stainless hex tap handles - $20 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnef

Reaction score
I made these for myself, and am willing to make them to order for anyone interested.

These are 3/4" 303 stainless hex tap handles that are 3" long. I cut square threads that are 3/8" - 16, the standard threading for tap handles.

I kept my edges square, but I can also bevel them.

I have enough material cut right now to easily make 5. After that, I'll need to cut more material. I can also do lengths other than 3", but costs will change.

Shipping will be a flat $6 for up to five at a time.

I do not polish these, as I prefer the industrial look. I will make these as they are ordered, so it will take a few days to ship them out, depending on how many are ordered.

The pictures will show you an individual one, as well as how I have them set up on my coffin box.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures:
23446355941_bce1bbb740_c.jpg

23420412502_c84247c7d1_c.jpg

23233047520_37b9f27175_c.jpg

22808854666_80438e4333_c.jpg

22653865210_1fab15cb4f_c.jpg

How many do you plan on making? There's a big difference between selling your unneeded equipment on this website, and running a business...

How many do you plan on making? There's a big difference between selling your unneeded equipment on this website, and running a business...

I am just selling from the extra material that I originally bought. This started as a fun side project, and I thought others might be interested in them since I couldn't find anyone that had what I was looking for.

A4C, I sent you a pm but haven't heard back, let me know if you are still interested.

Got the handles on the taps yesterday, and they look amazing!!!
Job well done! Thanks again

TGPpft.jpg

That looks good, I'm glad they worked well for you!

I've got about 8 of the 3" handles ready, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Back