24 hours of live streamed brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danbass

Reaction score
Just a small note to the HBT community. A collection of friends have become avid brewers over the past two years. We are also slaves to what we call man-escalation. When someone floated the idea of brewing for 24 hours straight it had to happen.

We have 7 brewers currently scheduled to brew on 3 brewing stations making 17 batches of beer over a course of the 24 hours. We hope to interact via webcam, the uStream chat, twitter (#brewathon) and HBT. If you'd like to join us, you can find us at www.brewathon.com next weekend starting at noon CST on Saturday.

We've got a few "events" scheduled and hope it to be as interactive as possible. Hope to see a few of you there. If anything, I expect we'll collect a few of the late nighters from Drunken Ramblings.

Also, if you are able and find it worthy, we've set up a donation page of which 100% will be donated to the Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee.

Just a small note to the HBT community. A collection of friends have become avid brewers over the past two years. We are also slaves to what we call man-escalation. When someone floated the idea of brewing for 24 hours straight it had to happen.

We have 7 brewers currently scheduled to brew on 3 brewing stations making 17 batches of beer over a course of the 24 hours. We hope to interact via webcam, the uStream chat, twitter (#brewathon) and HBT. If you'd like to join us, you can find us at www.brewathon.com next weekend starting at noon CST on Saturday.

We've got a few "events" scheduled and hope it to be as interactive as possible. Hope to see a few of you there. If anything, I expect we'll collect a few of the late nighters from Drunken Ramblings.

Also, if you are able and find it worthy, we've set up a donation page of which 100% will be donated to the Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee.

Definitely will check in, if I may ask, what part of Milwaukee are you in? Noob here out if Wauwatosa.

We're actually just east of Wauwatosa. Just picked up 150lbs of grain from Northern this evening.

Took a look at a few of your threads. Congrats on the first brew.

Edit: Our Badgers actually help kick off the year tomorrow night, schedule sort of worked out. Unfortunately I have to drive 3 hours round trip on Monday for a fantasy draft. Going to be one long weekend.

Unfortunately will be out of town but wanted to give a shout out from New Berlin. It's awesome having NB within a 10 minute drive!

Sent from my iPad using HB Talk

We're actually just east of Wauwatosa. Just picked up 150lbs of grain from Northern this evening.

Took a look at a few of your threads. Congrats on the first brew.

Edit: Our Badgers actually help kick off the year tomorrow night, schedule sort of worked out. Unfortunately I have to drive 3 hours round trip on Monday for a fantasy draft. Going to be one long weekend.

Hey thanks, and that is a lot of grain. I hope to head over to Northern on Sunday to pick up another kit to try my second batch as I just bottled the first one today as well as my first mini batch of cider for my wife. If that works out I will be doing a few gallons of that next weekend. The Badgers did look pretty good last night, they have a chance to be a force to recon with this year.

Back