• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 20G Plastic Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I picked this up last fall. I had big hopes for it and never ended up using it a single time. I started a commercial hard cider company and since then I haven't brewed at all. Little busy these days. Tired of looking at this conical sitting in my garage not being used. 20G max capacity with gradation marks up to 16G. Internal 50' stainless steel temp control coil built into the lid. 1.5" TC bottom outlet, 1/2" brass ball valve racking/sample port, and what looks be a 1/4 RTD thermowell. Internal coil input/output are 1/2" stainless elbows. The stand will come with it if you want. I whipped it together and it could probably use a few more boards and screws. I can ship just the conical at the buyers expense. I won't ship the stand.

Asking $185 for everything picked up.

If you want it shipped send me the zip and I'll send you a quote. Should be around $30 to ship as a ballpark.

20140803_124541_zpsn9lxl74t.jpg

20140803_124556_zpszaof5gdh.jpg

This dirt is on the outside. The inside is spotless and scratch free...

20140803_124614_zpsefzc8ojf.jpg

I'll throw in a rubber stopper for the vent hole and an airlock.

20140803_124633_zpsby0ysqer.jpg

You can PM me here or for faster response send me an email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back