• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 20 tap tower on stainless table top

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My homebrew club bought it. We pulled all the taps out of it for another project. We were going to use it for beer events but it is a bit bulky to be moving around. The tower could be removed from the table top. It'd probably work well on someone's 19+ cuft chest freezer.

Have photos of the underside of those risers.. as it looks and scarily sits on the ground flat I'd offer you $100. You guys raped it for the value it had.

Most setups like that should have a bunch of stainless welded lines sticking out of the bottom, in a 20 config (10dbl loaded), should have 7 (5 product 2 glycol in/out) in each tower offset length by a couple inches if its a dbl loaded serve.

I can take some pictures of the underside and inside. There are 2 glycol plates, one on either side.

I do respectfully decline your offer. :)

Back