• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 20 Gallon Brew Setup and 27 Gallon Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicalBrewer

Reaction score
20 gallon digital Tippy Dump system from MoreBeer. Kettles are about 28 gallons. Set up for HERMS with copper coil in HLT. There are burners under all 3 kettles. Top two burners are high pressure burners and the bottom burner is a thermostat controlled jet burner. Has an upgraded march pump (AC-5B-MD), auto sparge, wort chiller with whirlpool, and a counter flow chiller. I also have a 27 gallon heated / cooled conical fermenter (CON224). The fermenter is missing foam that goes over the top and I'm keeping the thermostat control (as I've been using it for my fermentation fridge). You'll have to spend $50 to pick up a temp controller, but I've priced it accordingly. Items show signs of normal use, but everything in good condition. Just downsizing for smaller batches.

Brew stand - $2900
Fermenter - $1000
Both for $3700

I've looked at what's out there and feel I've price them both fairly (at about 1/2 of new). If it seems out of line feel free to speak up. I can provide additional info / pics upon request.

I prefer a local sale. If I can't sell locally, or if someone really has to have it, I'll consider shipping. I'm 45 minutes North of Denver. Will consider delivering within an hour +/- of my home.

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

Last edited:
Back