• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 2 Keggle's north side Chicago $50 each.. and some hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikescooling

Reaction score
Hey guy's, I switched to 25 gallon pots and don't need the keggles anymore. The tops are cut and they both have drain holes, but the MLT also has a intake hole drilled. They come with no fittings. One of the keg's looks very new. These are for pick-up, PM me and have some times available to meet.
50$ each firm
I'm at dempster and 94 so when we talk have some times available to meet.

I have hops to
citra $20 per lb
Simcoe $20 per lb
Thanks

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums...5-e8e5-41d7-82d0-57c2626c2ff1_zps95b26c17.jpg

You make it up near Milwaukee at all?
If so is take a keggle and citra.

If not let me know if you would ship citra hops. Are they pellets? How are they packaged? How many pounds you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just got these new hops and thought it would be a nice incentive to buy the keggle's. So I'd sell a pound or two of each, but these deals are cash on delivery. How about if I shortened the drive for you and we meet at Basspro Shop in Gurnee IL? That's about as far north as I go in non rush hour traffic.

Everyone should have been PM'ed with my phone number, if not do it again.
Thanks Mike

I'll be up north at Bass Pro Shops 7pm (in Gurnee IL) Friday night, if you give me notice I can have the keggle's and hops with me. I'm fine with selling just hops too.

Is there still a keggle available? I'll take one today if there is. I can pick up.

I would like to purchase at least one of these, preferably the New Belgium in front. I would be coming up from NWI. If anyone else wants me to pick them up anything on the way, I'd be willing to do that for a small fee

Back