• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 17 Issues of Brew Your Own + 1 Draft Magazine - NW Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Call_Me_Tex

Reaction score
I have 17 assorted back issues of Brew Your Own ranging from 2013-2016. Some issues are missing (loaned out and not returned or destroyed by children most likely). Also included is one issue of Draft Magazine featuring the top 100 American Beer Bars.

I'd prefer local pickup for numerous reasons but if they aren't gone in a few weeks I'll ship at buyer's expense. I had planned to keep these as reference material but I'm trying to downsize our crap so we can shed about 2500 sq ft of housing in exchange for acreage.

$10

I'll take dibs if/when you decide to ship. Media mail is cheap. Takes a bit longer but still cheap. :D

Back