• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 15 Gallon Brewing System, 15 Gallon Ball Lock Keg, Speidel Fermenters, Grain Mill + More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgonzo2k2

Really Awesome User
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got quite a few things for sale, including my 15 gallon 2-vessel gas/120V electric hybrid RIMS setup, and I've listed everything out in a Google Doc here with links to pictures.

I live in Santa Cruz, and I think all of this stuff would need to be picked up; however, I can be a little flexible on where we meet to help out some.

Here's some details on some of the items:

Brew Rig

I've tried to be as detailed as possible in what went into the brew rig by listing it out in the second tab. It's got a lot of custom parts on it, most of them from NorCal Brewing Solutions (Jay is amazing there) including a COFI filter in the mash tun lid (center-out, forced infusion) like you'll find in the Brew Boss systems. The Brau Supply controller is great, and once locked in it rarely deviates from your set point. The 40 plate Duda chiller is maybe a little overkill for a rig this size, but the chill times are amazing, and with the 3-way ball valve you can just turn the handle to drain into your fermenter without changing hoses. Everything on the rig is stainless with camlock fittings all around. I've included all of the hoses and a custom backflush adapter I built which makes cleanup a breeze. I've brewed about 2 dozen batches on it with the average efficiency being about 70%. I'm happy to answer any questions or walk you through my typical brew day/cleanup schedule.

I'm not quite ready to part it out yet; however, if people are interested in just specific parts you can send me a message, and if it ends up making sense I'll split it up and contact you.

Upgraded 30L Spiedel Fermenter

This includes everything you would normally get with a 30L Spiedel; however I've upgraded it with an SS Brewtech rotating racking arm and thermowell.

Upgraded 20L Spiedel Fermenters
These include everything you would normally get with a Spiedel, but then they also each have the Speidel chrome spigots.

Again, any questions just let me know, and thanks for looking!

Google Doc Link to Items

Back