• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington 11 Gal fully electric BIAB System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewhokie

Reaction score
This is a great custom made BIAB system for all grain or partial mash brewing. System includes the following features:
-Modified 11 gal. Bayou Classic stainless steel kettle w/ SS fittings
-All fittings are dimpled and soldered into the kettle, No opportunities for leaks!
-3/4" full flow dump valve on the bottom makes cleaning very easy, you never have to lift the kettle off the cart.
-5500 watt ULWD heating elements heats your water quickly
-Full temperature control through RTD and Auber PID control
-SSR relay and contactor ensure precise control and allow you to monitor temperature on the PID without engaging the element
-Includes a 50amp GFI spa panel with 4 prong outlet
-Chugger Pump
-Counter Flow wort chiller with integrate thermometer
-Stir plate with erlenmeyer flask
-All fittings are SS camlocks
-I would recommend buying new "soft connections" (tubing, buckets, etc.)
-The only issue I'm aware of is the buzzer/light needs to be replaced (only costs a few bucks from Auber).

I'd prefer to sell the whole system. I'm going to grad school and unfortunetly don't have time to home brew anymore. I've made over 40 delicious brew with this rig, you won't be disappointed. Looking for $700 obo for the system.

2s0o39w.jpg

254wwht.jpg

ulm46.jpg

1t0ab4.jpg

sz752b.jpg

2cxizcm.jpg

kb4llt.jpg

15hq1l.jpg

o8rko4.jpg

Do you happen to have the plans drawn up for how you built this controller?

Would be interested in buying it too if you parted this bad boy out. (The pump too.)

Best of luck with your sale.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I apologize but I never updated my location information. I'm actually now located in Seattle WA, not Charlotte NC. I should have updated my location to reflect that, sorry for the confusion. To clarify moving across country, starting a new full time job, going to grad school at nights and all the great local breweries is why I'm selling this rig.

At the moment I'd prefer try selling everything as a package, but will update if I'm looking to part it out.

anyone want to go in with me? i need most of that stuff. other things i could ship

what i will keep
-Modified 11 gal. Bayou Classic stainless steel kettle (maybe)
3/4" full flow dump valve on the bottom makes cleaning very easy, you never have to lift the kettle off the cart.
-Full temperature control through RTD and Auber PID control
-SSR relay and contactor ensure precise control and allow you to monitor temperature on the PID without engaging the element
-Chugger Pump
most SS fittings and camlocks

what i would sell
Stir plate with erlenmeyer flask
Counter Flow wort chiller with integrate thermometer
some ss fittings?
5500 watt ULWD heating elements heats your water quickly
Includes a 50amp GFI spa panel with 4 prong outlet
cart in picture

Back