10 Tap Build...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajabrewer7

Reaction score
Hey you guys, does anyone know of a large enough freezer that can hold 10 corny kegs? I need a 10 tap bar of some sort for an event in march.

Search on here a lot guys got some awesome set ups and photos

One guys built a walk in fridge in his basement and has like twenty taps running through the wall.

A local brewery by me has an enclosed trailer that they insulated and installed an air conditioner unit on the side. They got at least ten taps. They take it to fairs/fests and stuff like that.
I don't know what you're budget is, but building one from scratch is an option.

Yeah, it's pretty bad ass. It is only like a 10 foot long trailer, and it's like a meat locker in there.

budget is not as big a problem as footprint, it can't be too big as I'll have to fit it in my stand... It has to be mobile as well..

bajabrewer7 said:
budget is not as big a problem as footprint, it can't be too big as I'll have to fit it in my stand... It has to be mobile as well..

Ten taps and mobile???! Whoa.

I would say a 25 cubic foot freezer should work - I can fit 12+ into mine and its 27 cubic feet. best idea? trace an outline of the bottom of a keg and take it to the store - or better yet 10 outlines. go to the freezer section and find a big enough freezer that will fit that many.

My 20 cu ft holds 11 cornies.
Keep in mind cornies come in short and fat vs tall and skinny so your mileage may vary.
Mine is on a wood frame with wheels. Don't try to move it much when loaded as it is heavy. I pull it with the lawn tractor if loaded, otherwise it's easy to roll empty and put kegs in later.

Latest posts

Back