10 Gallon Rubbermaid Cooler - Replacement Lid?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abledsoe

Reaction score
I recently bought some brew gear from a guy on craigslist. Mainly for a brew stand but it had other stuff included, package deal. One item was a 10 gallon converted HD cooler mash tun, which I already had. Anyway, in the loading up of all the gear I didn't realize the lid was missing from the cooler. The guy was getting ready to move out of town and I haven't been able to get a hold of him to see if he still has it. It isn't really urgent since I already have one, but it would be nice to have another on hand to use, or maybe sell. I've looked online and replacement lids are $35+shipping, which seems way too high.

Anyone know of a good place to track down a lone lid? Maybe have a busted cooler lying around? Or, something that could be made into a lid?

I have an extra one. Pay the shipping and it's yours.

PM me your address and I'll send you mine too and you can check out the price to have it shipped.

Is it the one your friend used to build the rotten grain stink bomb? :)

If it isn't ruined with stank I might take you up on it.

Back