• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly Valves - Squeeze Trigger

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akthor

Reaction score
Bought these early on in the planning process of building my new rig. Ended up I needed a 1" bore valve on my brew pot for the Nano pump I ended up getting and my conicals came with their own so these are extra and too nice to sit in a spare parts box. They have a 7\8" bore. These 1.5" sanitary butterfly valves have a Squeeze-trigger lock on them and can be locked in 13 different positions. The handle is simply squeezed to rotate the valve gate and can be rotated 180° so it can be closed on either side. Made of 304 stainless steel.

$40 shipped CONUS each or I'll do both for $70 PayPal only either send gift or you cover fees.

IMG_20161017_093119.jpg

Latest posts

Back