• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Zymatic Unit For Sale - $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbbeebe

Reaction score
IMG_2332.jpg
I have a Zymatic unit that was originally purchased from PicoBrew. The unit I have I received in April of this year. It is a refurbished unit that was sent as a replacement for my original unit. Since I have had it, I have brewed with it 7 times and the unit works fine. I am moving on to a different brewing set up.

I am asking $800 for the equipment listed below (and shown in the attached photo). I am willing to ship, but we should discuss packaging and shipping cost. I don't have any of the original shipping boxes.

Here is a list of what is included:

* Zymatic main unit, including stainless cover for drip compartment.
* 6’ GFCI power cord
* USB cable
* OUT Hose (black) - I have 2 of these, including the inline filters
* IN Hose (gray)
* Sample port needless syringe - package opened but never used
* Step Filter - no cracks that I can see. Includes 6 plugs (2 spares). This is my 3rd step filter; it has always been hand washed
* 2 Mash screens - 1 upper, 1 lower
* 1 Adjunct screen
* Adjunct compartment
* 4 hop cages with lids
* Step Filter lid
* Brew keg
* Foam trap, spindle and felt washer
* Keg lid (metal)
* Keg seal (flexible seal for use with foam trap)
* Keg cozy
* Cleaning tubes - 2 (for use on hose ends when running rinse water through the system)
* Zymatic cleaning tablets - 5

I also have a Cornypillar immersion chiller if you are interested: https://jadedbrewing.com/products/the-cornypillar purchased back in June of 2016.

Let me know if you have questions or would like me to post additional pics.

Latest posts

Back