Zero Tolerance Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TahoePowderHound

Reaction score
Just another friendly bump for the Zero Tolerance Gluten Free Homebrew Club. I’ve seen some interesting posts here recently and would like to invite anyone that hasn’t already to join our homebrew club. You can find us on facebook with members from all over the world. Usually there’s multiple posts each day with lots of interaction, recipe ideas and troubleshooting. Most of the commercial GF breweries head brewers are also members, and their input can be very valuable.

+1. I’d say it’s definitely the best source for gf brewing info and discussion, as well as people from gfhb, yeast labs, maltsters, commercial breweries, competition reps, etc.

Just another friendly bump for the Zero Tolerance Gluten Free Homebrew Club. I’ve seen some interesting posts here recently and would like to invite anyone that hasn’t already to join our homebrew club. You can find us on facebook with members from all over the world. Usually there’s multiple posts each day with lots of interaction, recipe ideas and troubleshooting. Most of the commercial GF breweries head brewers are also members, and their input can be very valuable.

What happened to the meetings you used to post online? I haven’t seen any of the recorded meetings in a while. They were a great resource for learning new stuff.

What happened to the meetings you used to post online? I haven’t seen any of the recorded meetings in a while. They were a great resource for learning new stuff.
We’ve been lagging on the meetings lately, just a lot been going on. Joe, the founder recently lost his dad so we skipped that month, and then we had thanksgiving. We should be getting back on track soon! You can also join in live, usually the last Sunday of the month, details posted on the fb group.

Latest posts

Back