Yup...back at it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfredop

Reaction score
Hello all! Well, after a hiatus of about 4 years, I am back into brewing. I sooo missed it! This site is invaluable and I am very excited to have all of you as guides, critics and resources. I am certain to pick your brains and help where I can. Just wanted to say hello from PA!

Welcome! Are there any more homebrew shops in Erie yet? I'm down there often, and from what I've heard there's one out by the airport but the prices are not good.

Truth...not good pricing. I order most of my materials online b/c it IS still the only LHBS around. Boo. Im actually going there tonite for some grains and moss and hoping not to spend a fortune! Good guy, just baaad prices...thanks for the welcome. :)

I was just in Erie this summer on a motorcycle trip that spanned several states! Way too much snow in the winter for me though! Happy brewing!

We are supposed to get 7-12 tonight...ugh. Thanks for the welcome. Cheers!

I'm considering moving back there next year. It will suck going from a dozen homebrew shops to 1 crappy one. Really though, I buy my grains and hops in bulk. I use my LHBS for specialty grains, yeast and smaller equipment purchases.

Also 7-12 inches???? I'm driving down there tomorrow. Guess I'll get that snow test I've been wanting with my new tires.

So I went to the LHBS tonite and it looked great. He really did a nice job on a remodel. I havent been there in years. I got 2# of 2 row and it was 6 bucks. Not sooo bad...the moss was 1.99...so also kinda ok. The snow is ROCKIN down right now...new tire trials commence!

Latest posts

Back