Your vote counts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie was better?

• Strange Brew

• Beerfest

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've seen them both more times than I can remember and while Strange Brew is one of my all-time favorites, Beerfest just makes me laugh more so I voted Beerfest.

"It's magical"
"It's laughing at me"
"I wish I could brush my teeth with it"
"I want to stick my dick in it"
"I want it to stick it's dick in me"
"I wish it was winter we could make it into ice blocks and skate on it, and then melt it in the spring time and drink it"
"What's the matter?"
"This means Gam-Gam... really was a whore"

Beerfest is freaking priceless.

The fact that Strange Brew is still being discussed what, twenty-five years after its creation tells you all you need to know. Will I still remember "Beerfest" when I'm 55? Doubtful.

It does some nice boobies, though... :D

Hosers.

the_bird said:
The fact that Strange Brew is still being discussed what, twenty-five years after its creation tells you all you need to know. Will I still remember "Beerfest" when I'm 55? Doubtful.

It does some nice boobies, though... :D

Hosers.

Exactly. Strange Brew is the beer movie benchmark by which all others are measured.

I'm changing my dog's name to Hosehead:D

take into account cinematography, acting, writing, etc. i still go with beerfest. it's more fitting to my humour as well. i watched strange brew again not too long ago and it just didn't have the same quality it used to.

DeathBrewer said:
take into account cinematography, acting, writing, etc. i still go with beerfest. it's more fitting to my humour as well. i watched strange brew again not too long ago and it just didn't have the same quality it used to.

Don't forget to take into account Budget and Technology, although I am sure the later has a little less effect.

CHeers

Brewpastor said:
Beerfest, only because a friend's daughter is one of the beer sluts.

One of the topless beer sluts? :D

I'm watching beerfest and polishing off some lingering brews now in honor of Beerfest.

That's no shoe, that's daaaaaaaaaas booooooooooooot
She's a cruel mistress she is.

Beerfest just for the fact that it is made by the Broken Lizard guys and the quarters champion gives Z-jobs! Plus Super Troopers was awesome.

Back