Young Padawan Learner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Homebrewers!

Long time view-er first time post-er. I have not been brewing long but i'm learning fast. Last year around July i began volunteering at Slippery Pig Brewery (link in my signature) just to help pouring at beerfests and eventually began brewing with the head brewer. I enjoyed it so much i bought two kettles and began trying it a home. As you can see in my brew history of my profile i havnt had much success. In fact i've only enjoyed one or two of my beers from home. Im learning a ton at the brewery but im learning from my mistake's at home as well. I've been referencing this site and all of your posts for answers and i asked myself "why the hell aren't you sharing your mistakes so that others may not repeat them?!" SO here i am! HELLO!

More description in my profile and for added entertainment i periodically make a VLOG of my beer adventures, its really cheesy and is made as if im talking to my mom... link in my signature

I hope to continue learning and one day i'll have a brew/pub of my own but in the meantime i just want to make good beer!

Welcome to HBT! I am very new to home brewing, learning a lot from this site.

Back