You know you've arrived. ..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimpmeister

Reaction score
You know you've arrived as a home brewer when you have Fat Tire cold in the fridge and you reach for a home brew instead.
Damn I've made some good beer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Ha! I now live in a state where I can't get new Belgium beers, and I really, really miss fat tire. Sunny ski season days, sitting on the deck at steamboat, drinking fat tire by the pitcher. That beer got me through grad school, too.

But I am with you... When you prefer yours because they taste better, you have in fact arrived :)

A friend brought some Dos XX and They have been there for months. He just said, "how is that beer you say you make?" I told him, "it's a Texas Red" gave him a bomber and he is hooked. He was already a good beer drinker (although Mephistopheles was too much for him, LOL)

We fill growlers at a local brewers coop and they are my go to for the weekend. I brewed some Irish Stout and the growlers were still full on Monday. So I get what your saying.:tank:

Great feeling isn't it? Congrats.

It gets even better when you have a very big pipeline and have about 12 different beers in the fridge to pick from.

It's a great feeling, congrats! You live in Colorado though, your fridge should be stocked with Crooked Stave beers ;)

New Belgium was always my go to before I started brewing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I thought I had arrived as well (40 brews) and encountered problems. I'm buying commercial beers as only 1 of 3 are good, though I'll give more time in hopes things come together eventually...

Latest posts

Back