You Guys Rock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJP00829

Ice Cold Brewer
Reaction score
Long Time Reader, First Time Poster. I just wanted to say hi and a huge thank you to everyone on the boards here! I heard about this place from a friend and fellow homebrewer when I first bought my set up, and literally every single question I've had, you guys have already answered AND added on some other tip that I had no idea about.

I've been brewing for a little over 7 months now, I've done 7 kits and am starting the foray into making my own recipes. I have brews 8 and 9 in primaries, and I'm bottling #7 on Monday. I like to think every brew has gotten successively better, and it's due to all the great advice you guys have posted here.

Na zdravie! :mug:

Just be careful! We'll talk you into thinking you need more fermenters and more gear.

That's what happened to me. I innocently wandered in this forum to ask a question or two, and before I knew it I was the owner of an all-electric 10 gallon HERMS.

I blame this forum completely- and figure you guys owe me about $5000 for causing this obsession. :D

Welcome to the forum, it was the DIY Thread that cost me. Love to build things and got so many ideas from that thread I had jump up and build a brew room within my first year of brewing. Now I am engulfed totally in the passion of the brew!

:mug:

It is slightly less expensive than owning a boat. I'm at about 3k not including the brew shed another 5k. Plus, you get to give away all your beer for FREE, yippie!! lol

Back