Yooper and others

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrchaos101

Reaction score
I want to take a second to thank Yooper for all she has done in these threads. I feel I have advanced from "NOOB" to "Novice" thanks to her guidance on many threads. I am now on my 4th batch of wine.... each batch has been better than the previous thanks to her and others who have helped guide me along the way.

I am now seeing posts from other new forum users that I stop and think...HEY been there done that, here is the answer!

Thank you all for making this site such a great place to go! :mug:

ouch. didnt think this would turn into one of those type of threads. Sorry guys.

I want to take a second to thank Yooper for all she has done in these threads. I feel I have advanced from "NOOB" to "Novice" thanks to her guidance on many threads. I am now on my 4th batch of wine.... each batch has been better than the previous thanks to her and others who have helped guide me along the way.

I am now seeing posts from other new forum users that I stop and think...HEY been there done that, here is the answer!

Those of us who are adults say 'thank you' for the thank you. It is nice to know we have been helpfull and our advise was understandable:)

The children on this site have been sampleing too much of their wine however....

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Agreed.... the wise ones on here are a great wealth of knowledge, and are extremely patient with us mere mortals ;) Between this site, Schramm's book, and gotmead.com, I have all the info I'll ever need as a home mead maker (technically not wine, but.....close enough for gov't work)

Latest posts

Back