Yo from Philly!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, all. Just wanted to say howdy. Been lurking here for some time and figured it was time to start an account. I've got about six brews under my belt at this point. Looking forward to many more!

Welcome! What part of Philly are you in? I'm part of a club (the GLUB club) that meets in Chestnut Hill. We tend to be easy going and fun loving group (and not too serious at all). let me know if you are interested in checking us out and I'll PM you details about our next meeting.

Welcome! What part of Philly are you in? I'm part of a club (the GLUB club) that meets in Chestnut Hill. We tend to be easy going and fun loving group (and not too serious at all). let me know if you are interested in checking us out and I'll PM you details about our next meeting.

I'm in Delco, actually, after 15 years in Center City and South Philly. Would definitely be interested, though!

I might be interested in coming to a meeting. I live 10min away from chestnut hill. When do you usually meet?

Latest posts

Back