Yo from missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex990

Reaction score
Ok not really missouri cause i am working in northern maine at the moment. but missouri is home..... I'm going to be the newbie that everyone is yelling SEARCH!!!!!!!!! to i am sure :).. very new to brewing, very old to appreciating good beer. I am still waiting on my "how the brew" by john palmer to arrive. I am looking to find a place to buy a top notch brewing kit. I was looking into the best kit from northern brewers includes a kegging system. i would like to find a kit that includes a kegging system and bottle system. so i can perfect my brew with bottles and then keg it once i find my pefect recipe.

i have all physics background and no chemistry, so i need to find out what would be some good info to pick up for learning about the gravitys and all that good stuff. I am really wanting to brew the lagers and mainly stouts so if you could point me in the right direction i would be grateful. looking forward to starting my quest to become a master brewer :) :mug:

fort kent is where i am working, eagle lake is where they have me staying... where abouts are you at

I'm in Washburn... if you get some time off, I am hoping to start brewing beer soon, maybe you could stop by for a brew session...

might just do it man.. my wife and lil girl are heading back home in 2 weeks and i am going to be up here all by my lonesome and will be bored about of my life.... so if you are going to get a batch started after that time just pm me a few days before hand and i may swing down for some learning

i'm off mon-thur every week

Latest posts

Back