Yo from Davis, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here but I'm from WI, and have the "drinking gene." Recently moved from Huntsville, AL moving from colleges.

I just made my first batch yesterday, a hopps-free, wheat and barley ale(I think?). I suppose it would be like a Weizenbier or specialty beer. But it sure smells good!

I look forward to talking with you all!

-James

Welcome to the forums, but you seem confused with where you are. I guess you are probably now attending U.C. Davis. They have a good brewing science degree. Good luck with your brews

Welcome to the forums, but you seem confused with where you are. I guess you are probably now attending U.C. Davis. They have a good brewing science degree. Good luck with your brews

Oh yea, I'm aware of their degree and their wine facilities. However, my study is in Aerospace Engineering, still somewhat in the transfer process but I should be going full time in Fall. I guess here my degree will be "Aeronautical" but they all take the same classes so whatever, it's the same.

Either way, I do look forward to the wines out here. I'm not sure if the winery on campus sells anything or not.

Back