Yet another newb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turborocket

Reaction score
Learned about this site from a gun forum, of all things. Seems like a lot of fun making home-brews. Thought casually about this for 10 years and decided to just take the plunge today. I bought a deluxe kit from a local brew shop and my first batch, after a little more reading and studying, will be Brewer's Best Maibock.

I'm already thinking of getting additional carboys so I can begin to build the pipeline. Five to eight weeks is a long time to wait for the first beer so gotta have a bigger pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ;)

Welcome! I brewed my first batch today, and am already planning on when I can buy my next carboy and wort chiller...

This site is a great resource, so stick around! Out of curiosity, what gun forum? I shoot AR-15 competitively (both NRA and CMP competititions).

Welcome! I brewed my first batch today, and am already planning on when I can buy my next carboy and wort chiller...

This site is a great resource, so stick around! Out of curiosity, what gun forum? I shoot AR-15 competitively (both NRA and CMP competititions).

Glocktalk.com

Learned about this site from a gun forum, of all things. Seems like a lot of fun making home-brews. Thought casually about this for 10 years and decided to just take the plunge today. I bought a deluxe kit from a local brew shop and my first batch, after a little more reading and studying, will be Brewer's Best Maibock.

I'm already thinking of getting additional carboys so I can begin to build the pipeline. Five to eight weeks is a long time to wait for the first beer so gotta have a bigger pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ;)

Welcome to HBT and the hobby. You can brew some fast maturing beers to get your pipeline going. Wheats, Goldens and Ordinary Bitters mature fairly quick.

Back