Yet another Michigander!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclay

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan! Home of Bell's Brewery and where I buy my Homebrew supplies from. I'm attending Western Michigan University for Journalism and Imaging with a minor in English. :rockin: I've just reciently taken up the homebrewing hobby :mug: and have my second batch in the primary. Any Michigan people here?

Aclay said:
Any Michigan people here?

Yep, quite a few...and growing. Welcome to the boards, we missed going to Bell's when I was home last Thanksgiving (boy do I regret that).

Lot's of information here, glad to see another Michibrewer. :mug:

Welcome from Ann Arbor. There are quite a few of us.

Good luck with your brewing.

Welcome! from Reed City, MI. My in-laws live just north of KZoo, and I have also gotten supplies from Bells. Good beer! I think you'll find people here friendly and knowledgeable. Great resource, and source of inspiration.

Well, Thank you for the welcome. Michigan is a great beer state what can we say. I'll post what I'm about to tell you some where else, but I just went to the Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beer Festival in Grand Rapids and man was that ever a blast. I even covered it for my Journalism class (I think I'm going to try to freelance the article to brewnews or something.) I'm originally from just outside Oscoda Michigan, (Wiltse's brew pub is located there). So I'm a native Michigander. :rockin: Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Back