Yessuh, from Western Maine!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabot

Reaction score
Hello homebrewtalk! I'm 26 years old and live in the western mountains in Maine (Wilton to be exact.) I work as a graphic designer at a local marketing firm and very recently developed a real interest in homebrewing. I have my first batch ever, a wheat ale, bottled and conditioning right now. I have my second batch, a pumpkin spice recipe, in the primary right now. This forum has already proven to be invaluable to my effort. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future!

Take care,

Steve

I usually spend the summer in farmington with my deep woods family. Drink some Beeah and eat some pizzar

Thanks Eddie, glad to see some local folks!

Psiclone I think the word you were looking for was "pizzer" (pronounced peet-ser)

and you're spot on about tourist season. The leaves are THINKING about changing, and already I can't make the 5 minute commute to work without getting stuck behind a quebec plate. Tabernac!

I don't need to worry about getting stuck behind the mass plates. I'm lucky if I'm able to even read one through the dust...then again, once the first snowflake hits the ground, you can take your time to read them as you pass them spun out on the sides of the roads.

Back