Yesss!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AboutTheStout

Reaction score
Hello all, used to using Forums for various things and decided to search up a Home Brewing Forum and what do ya know...:ban:

Basically this is just what I need so I look forward to learning more from all of the more experienced home brewers and what not, hoping to walk away with a little more knowledge on the subject of one making their own beer. Definitely excited to be trying this out. Was fortunate enough to go through the motions with another first time brewer and so I feel a bit more easy about it all...but still a bit nervous. I guess another takes up the goal of making, personally, the ideal beer. hah I know it won't be like that, maybe a bit of unrealistic thinking...but hell, if I can mirror a Sierra Nevada PA I'll die a happy man.

Oh....
....nevermind. :D

warninglabel41.jpg

Oh, great way to start off your career here...getting your thread locked by the mods in 5...4...3...2...

Welcome...Don't take it personally!

:mug:

>.<

Did I cross a line?

I really hope not..I didn't think that was too wild. I guess I didn't notice anything in the Agreement about this...then again, it's late.....I apologize. Will edit if possible.

edit: and yes, did so...but seriously? is that like, frowned upon here? Cause that'd be a little ridiculous...and yes, I know I know...same family, whatever...that has nothing to do with is. Were it not for the beautiful and all glorious smoke I would have never realized that so much tasty beer lies out there...maybe it sounds crazy, maybe it sounds dumb...but nothing wrong with grass. So while I know I didn't cross a line I wouldn't want to offend anyone...apologies if so.

Revvy is certainly right. However, I've said stupider things in the name of beer. I wouldn't sweat it! :D

Welcome to the forum. :mug:

Right about what? That this will be locked? I feel bad, I do! hah I'm not trying to stir up any trouble...it was actually a pretty harmless question. Maybe I should look through the agreement again...didn't really notice anything like this. Then again, I know I know...it's illegal, whether or not it should be it is...but whatever, I've tasted a can. brew before and it was DELICIOUS...but this was with a former GFs family member whom I can't exactly contact...or, I could...but, that'd be extremely weird. I am going to look around, but wanted something someone around here could personally recommend...one that they've tried.

Harmless, the smoke is trivial in comparison to the drink and I figured there might be some other folks around here that have successfully made one. Sorry, and I appreciate the welcomes!

I'm not sure about what you sai since your post was edited, but I think I get the gist of it.

We've all been there so don't sweat it.

It's best we keep all discussions on the legal side.

Any other subject can be handled via PMs and emails. ;)

Welcome. Allow me to buy the first round...:mug:

You're banned.

hahaha just kidding! :D Welcome to the forum. If you do a search on what you were asking about, I'm sure you'll see why it's a waste of money.

Welcome! And don't sweat the perceived problem with mentioning weed (I'm just guessing here) We are really not that narrow minded except for our tunnel vision about beer. ;)

Back