YES ,There is a place called Wyoming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyobow

Reaction score
I have been reading HBT for about 6months now ,what a source of information. I'v been brewing on and off now for 8 or 9 years and i'm really into it now:D Is there any other brewers in south centrial Wy. ?

Hey from Mass. I'm not from there but I get out your way every now and then. Mostly to kill one or two of the thousands of little goats you guys have but also to drink copious amounts of beer and act like a fool. I enjoy those little trips. :D

Welcome, i frequent Wyoming allot during the summer, mostly to go to Flaming Gorge. Plus i make frequent trips up to Evanston to buy some real beer and kegs.

had some great times in WY back in the day... elk mountain and the bighorns were some highlights... beautiful state, the most unpredictable weather i've ever seen in my life... and the windiest! welcome aboard.

I grew up 50 miles from Torrington and have relatives there. My wife and her family came from the Buffalo/Sheridan area. My youngest sister lives in Cheyenne.

We go to Saratoga each fall and enjoy the hot springs. Have you ever been to the Wolfe Hotel and sampled their IPA? I love it but I don't know if they brew it there or have someone bring it in.

Welcome.

bustedtees.0353b26e47de02e025c7fb1828f56ef5.gif

:p

I spent a rather unpleasant week 30 miles North of Wamsutter a few years ago...The airport at Rock Springs in interesting to fly out of and Rawlins was nice. That's about all I remember about WY.

BaldAssCat - Next time out PM me , maybe we can get together and have a cold one and tell hunting stories. Velotech - Yes I do , and also the Saratoga brewfest 7-15 . Jackmaxcy Yes I've been to the Wolfe , never tried the IPA. UWjester- You win , yes I'm from Rawlins , lived here over twenty years now ,not the best place in Wyoming ,but being an outdoorsman (love to hunt and fish ) it's not bad.

Back