Ya'at'eeh - Hello from Alaska!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alzburgh_AK

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just started brewing after 9 months of living in Alaska. I was fortunate enough to come upon brewing equipment for cheap and took the leap of extract brewing. I've been able to brew an IPA, dry stout and a Winter seasonal beer so far with great success on the IPA and mild for the stout. The seasonal is still bottle conditioning.

This forum has an invaluable source of information for me and I wish to thank all of you for taking the time to post and respond to each others questions/comments. I especially enjoyed the "Confession" thread haha theres some raunchy homebrew out there!

Anyhow, I look forward toward pursuing this endeavor many of you have already taken and hope to learn as much as I can.

Cheers everyone!!

There are some other alaskans on here, as you've begun to see. Tough going sometimes to get what's needed, let alone keeping the results from prying alcohol lovers. Welcome to your new obsession. :mug:

Thank you Cycleman, AKTom and unionrdr.

Cycleman, what part of CO? Im from NM originally, Farmington/Four Corners area

AKTom - Hello from Dillingham! Look forward to finding out what you engineered with AK resources.

unionrdr - Tell me about it! I bought a coney keg but now need to figure out how to get bottled CO2 out here lol guess bottling just has to be the way to go for now. Salud!

And a way to keep them away from prying neighbors! Your initial greeting looks like Athabascan to me? The apache (g-g-g-grandpa was a chief), Comanche & Kiowa were members of the Athabascan people who came across the Bering Straights some 12,000 years ago. Just curious...:mug:

Latest posts

Back