Ya hey der!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allidoisthrow

Shameless Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone! As I was gleaning even more information from here, I realized that I had never introduced myself/commented/made a single post/contributed in any fashion (worthwhile or not), so here I am.

As a professional lurker, I'm sure that a great many thanks are owed to a great number of people, but I don't remember all of you so this will have to do for now. I love that this community is so alive with ideas and best practices. So thank you, from the great frozen tundra. As the mercury drops up here, a person's thoughts turn to projects and beer (as I'm sure Yooper could attest to, but I think she's made of stronger stuff than most).

Since I've finally grown tired of disassemble, soak, wait, rinse, I'll be trying my hand at a keg/carboy washer in the coming weeks. And the next brew day is scheduled for this weekend, so here's to keeping that keezer full!

If memory serves, this was around the time I got interested in homebrewing:

Thanks,
Rev

@flars, that's true. It could even hit 40°! That's shorts weather! Better break out the bermudas...
8v5bb.gif

Welcome to the forum! I have to admit then I am not as tolerant as I used to be of the cold and ice, and I am happily sitting in the sun in flip-flops and shorts. I told my family to call me when the snow melts. :)

Welcome, from the Chippewa Falls / Eau Claire area.

Oh, and Yooper, I thought you wouldn't be migrating south this year due to hurricane damage. Didn't your winter home get hit pretty bad?

Hey der,

I'm originally from "your starting point to adventure", Conover... still got friends way up der in da Nortwoods in Land O', Watersmeet, and all the way up da U.P. to Houghton. 'Course, back in dose days we drank Red Dog and Labatt Blue....

Cheers, der, eh! :)

Back