www.NikoBrew.com - 1 Week Sale - and other updates!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience as we've spent the last several weeks moving our warehouse to Bellingham, Washington. The business is still all in the family, we've brought my Brother Scott on and he's the new warehouse manager. Now to test him out even further, thank you for your support, and at the same time help unload our freezers that are full to their brims, we're running a 1 week sale. It ends 2/4 at 12am MST.

As always we offer $5 flat rate shipping, this includes ALL 50 states as well as APO/FPO addresses (as long as hops are not a restricted item to your APO/FPO address, and we will confirm this before shipping). This is ANY amount, seriously. 2oz to thousands of pounds, even if you need a pallet.

International Orders: 3 1/2 lb of mixed increments (i.e. 2oz and full pounds) or 4 full pounds is just $18 USD to ship! Make sure to use paypal as your payment method and we'll send a separate request for shipping.

Also as a reminder we have rhizomes available for preorder at killer prices, and orders of those must be placed separately from hop pellets as rhizomes will be shipped as they arrived. I just got word that Zeus and Centennial will be coming from a local farm here in Idaho!

We also have a number of varieties in stock from the 2011 crop and more to come!

Thanks folks!

Thank you for your orders we greatly appreciated your support. Just a reminder this sale ends at 12AM Saturday morning so midnight Friday night! So far you haven't broken our warehouse and all orders have shipped within 24 hours and arrives 2-3 days afterward, so far so good! Thanks folks.

Latest posts

Back