would love to swap for a heady to try :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmobrewer

Reaction score
Title says it all. Looking for at least 1 Heady Topper to try. I have heard so much about this beer, it's driving me crazy that I can't get it here! I am brewing a clone recipe I found just to try it. I would really love to try the real thing though.

I live in MD so I know we will be able to get most of the same beers but I would really love to try a real heady topper.

I know I don't have any iTrader history yet, but I want to earn some! Just one is all I am asking for, for the time being, so there is limited risk on your part. Obviously I am willing to trade for more of them if you are.

Duclaw and Evolution brewing are two really good breweries local to here that I wouldn't mind shipping at all. Check out www.seekabrew.com to see what I can get in Maryland. I'd be more than happy to track something down you would really like.

Thanks for looking! :mug:

I can get my hands on a few heady toppers if u are willing to make a fair trade

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Throw some out there that you believe are worth the trade. I'm down for anything

Evolution Brewing:
Lot 3 IPA
Lot 6 Imperial IPA

Duclaw:
Serum Imperial IPA
Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter

Weyerbacher:
Simcoe Double IPA

Terrapin:
Mosaic Single Hop Red Rye IPA

All of those I've had personally and they're really delicious

Anyone else? :) More than happy to attempt to track down whatever you can find in MD on seekabrew

I am in Vermont so I can get HT down at the local shop. Willing to trade for anything I can't get around here including tasty hombrews.

That sounds awesome! Are you interested in any of the ones I listed above? Those are some of my favorites. I can definitely get some home brews your way as well :)

What type of beer do you like?

I have a couple sixers of lagunitas sucks and can get most stuff available in the Midwest....

Still looking to try this beer :(. Weyerbacher, DuClaw, Evolution, and Terrapin are all great breweries that I can get stuff for you to try from. As well as several others.

Staying hopeful!

Back